A communication vehicle for the Chehalem Mountain Chapter of the Oregon Dressage Society.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

November meeting reminder

Our November meeting will be on Wednesday, the 9th, at Clover Valley Equestrian Center, our usual meeting date and place. Patty from Gallops Saddlery is coming to talk about bits and bitting. (It would be great to have some snacks to bite while listening, so bring some to share!)

I have been remiss in posting the minutes of our September and October meetings; so sorry! I'll try to get those up here on the blog soon for those, like me, who were unable to attend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm new to Oregon and new to the chapter. I'm sure I can find the location on Google but what time is the meeting? Thanks! Betsy

Michelle said...

Welcome, Betsy! The meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. Wish I could be there to meet you, but my MIL will be convalescing at our house after surgery so I suspect my presence will be demanded here. :-/