A communication vehicle for the Chehalem Mountain Chapter of the Oregon Dressage Society.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thought for today

Taken from Jane Savoie's e-zine: "Action always generates inspiration. Don't wait any longer. Just do SOMETHING. You may have to force yourself. You may have to push through your inner resistance. But DO SOMETHING." ~Kris Garrett

You'll notice that I've added tabs at the top, where you will find a list of officers and their email addies, minutes from our last chapter meeting, and a "For Sale" page where I've listed Suzi's horse. If anyone else has for sale items, email them to me and I'll add them to that page.

- Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
missing your picture on main page?
Sylvia,
are we full for the hhr show?

cary

Michelle said...

Hey Cary, I forwarded your question to Sylvia. I'll be posting the ride times here just as soon as she gives me the go-ahead.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work and creativity. This is excellent! Very much appreciated. Thank you.
Gillian Abendroth, fringe member; former owner of Bandit the mustang pony.

Michelle said...

Thank-YOU, Gillian! Glad to know it's helpful, and that someone is reading. :-)